CONDITIONS OF SALES
Tokyo Trip is a private company that is dedicated to the support of people who want to visit Tokyo.
The mentioned prices mentioned are inclusive VAT and include :
- The guide’s provision.
- Lunch and drink for your assistant and his transport costs.
The provision of companion includes :
-meeting you at your hotel at start of city trip
-the possibility to escort you back to your hotel at the end of the tour
-the visit of all different areas in Tokyo
-the advice regarding museums, restaurants, bars, attractions and excursions
- transport assistance-handling photos- shopping assistance-assistance with purchasing train tickets
-the planning of visits to museums, shows, sumo, concerts, baseball games (upon prior request)
- Availability by telephone until 22:00 in case of loss.
Exclusively when the airport service was booked :
-organise your travelcard for the transport network in Tokyo
-meeting you at Narita airport and accompany you to your hotel
Tokyo Trip disclaims all responsibility and any prepaid amount will be refunded in case of force majeure incident not allowing Tokyo Trip to issue commitments such as:
- no show of the customer for any reason whatsoever
- customer being victim of an accident not allowing him to be mobile
- intended violence by customer to third parties during the trip
- eventual arrest of the customer for violating Japanese law
Tokyo Trip also disclaims any responsibility for force majeure events such as, earthquake, tsunami, floods, typhoons, severe storms resulting in immobilisation or problem relating to airline, making it the visit impossible
When booking through a travel agency, they will include the amount due for the Tokyo Trip and will credit Tokyo Trip at least 5 days before the planned date of the tour.
For all bookings through the site Tokyotripweb.com payment of full amount is required directly to Tokyo Trip at least 5 days before planned date of visiting tour.
Upon receipt of funds Tokyo trip drafts up a contract mentioning all details of benefits and services included in the agreement.
Terms of cancelation :
-1 month before: 100% fee
-Up to 2 month before the day 50% fee